Countdown to World Standards Day, Day 9
Question for Day 9
To answer the question below, click the following link, BNSI Facebook page
Choose the correct options which describe the acronym,, TR.[Hint: there are two (2) correct answers]
- a Temporary Regulation. A regulation that has sunset provisions and expires within a given time frame
- a Technical Regulation. A government law that lays down technical requirements, including administrative provisions with which compliance is mandatory
- a Technical Report. A report that contains “state of the art” information
- a Technical Reference. A reference based on technical requirements during the drafting of a standard
Please NOTE the following information.
Who can enter the Game of Words contest?
Residents of Barbados over the age of 18.
- Barbados National Standards Institution employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
How to ENTER and PLAY?
Step 1: Enter by following the Barbados National Standards Institution’s Facebook Page
Step 2: To play, you MUST LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on the post with the correct answer.
How will the winner be chosen?
Each daily winner will be selected randomly from the participants with the correct answers.
How will prizes be distributed?
Winners will collect prizes from the Barbados National Standards Institution’s Administrative Offices, located at the Small Business Centre, Fontabelle, St. Michael.
Duration of Competition
Begins: 04 October 2022
Ends: 13 October 2022
Each day the contest opens at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 10:00 p.m.